Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here I am

Hello everyone in Blogger world,

*waves*

I am finding that this forum is quite the place to share, learn and network with fellow authors.

I also need a seperate place where I can concentrate on my writing and nothing else.

A place where I can be me.

I plan on keeping this blog not only as a way to connect with other authors but also to keep a record of my progress :)

So far here are my stats:

WIP #1 Untitled thus far, Possibly an "Odds and Errands Mystery"
Word Count: Approximately 5300 so far
Word Goal: 90,000

Am I a little intimidated? YES! lol

Currently I am working on studying various plotting methods and deciding which will be best for me. I was "pantsing" it for awhile, but I feel I need more structure.

Off to keep studying,

Mrs. Pigglesworth :)

No comments: