Monday, March 10, 2008

Cabin Fever

Well today I was finally able to venture out. I went to pick up the new RT magazine. Many of my fellow COFW members either had a review or an ad in the magazine. Very cool to see people you know in the magazine :)

I also just found out some awesome news! On May 15, 2008 one of my favorite authors, Elaine Viets will be at the Foul Play mystery bookstore in my city signing autographs! WOO HOO :)

The bookstore is very cool. Based in a victorian style house in uptown Westerville, it has ALL mystery books, too many to count both used and new. They also have cats that hang out in the bookstore. I checked out the place last week and was able to meet Harriet. She was a sweetheart.

Well I am off to figure out this plotting board.

Happy Writing :)

P.S. I got some business cards to take with me to ThrillerFest and give out to people I meet that I want to stay in contact with. I will try to post one soon:)

No comments: